Monday, May 11, 2009

126, Fergus Byrne and Kelly Richardson !!

The Grand Re-Opening of 126 and the opening reception for Fergus Byrne's Dog Skipping Pegasus exhibition was a resounding success. I unfortunately fell victim once again to Galway's notoriously bad bus system, and as a result I missed the performance part of the night. All together though we had a great turn out and a wonderful first show. Below are some pics from the night. I will put some pics up of Fergus Byrne's work up in the next couple of days.









Stragglers


Off to the after party...


Kelly Richardson's Twilight Avenger

Now we can focus on other projects . Such as the showing of Kelly Richardson's work for this years Galway Film Fleadh. I cant tell you how excited I am to be able to exhibit her work over here. Not to mention my own grossly neglected projects. Anyway that is the update so far.

0 comments: